Association of Magistrates and Judges of Ghana.(AMJG).
Recognizing the fact that the Judiciary of Ghana is solely responsible for the administration of Justice in this country under the 1992 Constitution; we, the members of AMJG are determined to carry out our Oath to do Justice to all persons without fear or favour, affection or ill-will and stand by each other acknowledging that in our Unity lies our strength.
Aims and Objectives
The Aims and Objectives of the Association are as follows:
- To promote the efficient, expeditious and most cost-effective administration of Justice in Ghana.
- To promote the independence of the Judiciary.
- To promote the Rule and Law in accordance with the dictates of the 1992 Constitution.
- To promote and protect the interests, welfare, dignity, integrity and honour of Members.
- To cooperate and coordinate, and where possible affiliate, with other Organisations, Regional or International, with similar objectives as those of the AMJG.
- To organize conferences and meetings with a view to achieving our Aims and Objectives.
- To encourage Members to observe the Code of Conduct promulgated by the Leadership of the Judiciary of Ghana.